HANDCRAFTED GRIGIO CARNICO HIGH ENGINEERED STONE SINK
This high engineered porcelain sink was cut and assembled by hand delicately. Thanks to latest innovations in technology, it is possible to combine the beauty of natural stone appearance and imperviability. It is a long lasting and very durable material and absolutely safe for food.
The brand of the porcelain is Marazzi and it is only 1 in stock. No customization for that product.
Length: 130 cm / 51.2''
Width: 65 cm / 25.6''
Depth: 15 cm / 6''
- Scratch resistant
- Heat resistant
- Acid resistant
- Non fading
- Stony smooth surface
- Suitable for food use
- Easy to clean
PRICE IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR THAT PRODUCT WHICH IS IN STOCK!
For your custom orders for a different stone and to receive an offer, please contact me.
We pack each item meticulously to avoid any damages during shipping. You can order confidently.
- We pay particular attention to the details. All our products are being shipped in strong wooden cases arranged according to order dimensions with full support material inside to avoid any damage.
- All our products are being shipped as insuranced by DHL.
- After dispatching, your order will be delivered within 3-8 days.
- Please add your phone number with your orders for shipping information requirements.
Custom made porcelain sink design, sink for bathroom, sink for kitchen, handmade porcelain sink
Care & Maintenance
Engineered Surfaces are durable and nonporous, chemical, heat, and scratch resistant.
- To clean your porcelain surface, simply apply multipurpose cleaners, rub in circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of water and a clean cloth, and then dry with kitchen roll.
- To remove all traces of soap from your surface, rinse with plenty of water and a clean cloth, and then dry with kitchen roll.
If stains persist, you should clean the surface with limescale remover, a blue scouring pad and water. Always clean in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of water and dry with kitchen roll.
-Engineered surface is designed to withstand hot objects (saucepans, frying pans, coffee makers, etc.) and electrical apparatus that give off heat. The use of mats or other protection is also recommended for longer periods of time, especially for 4 and 8 mm surfaces.
-Please avoid direct contact between countertops and metal parts of electric grills, hobs, and ovens which can occasionally occur due to incorrect installation.
-Avoid high temperatures from direct sources such as fireplaces, barbecues, etc.
-Avoid direct contact with a naked flame.
-Hydrofluoric acid products should be avoided, as they can damage the surface.